From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.5 throwing exceptions pulling attachments from Couchbase Sync Gateway
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:48:01 GMT
Jens, there should be lines earlier in the logfile of the form:

> "Retrying GET to ~s in ~p seconds due to error ~p"

It may be useful to see what the reported error is there.

Adam

On Apr 22, 2014, at 2:16 PM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:28 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Any chance to get these files / see actual request to reproduce the issue?
>>
>> I’m asking the dev for more info. I’ll let you know.
>
> Thanks! That would be very helpful.
>
>>> Does it happens for couchdb-to-couchdb replication?
>>
>> He didn’t say. It sounds like he’s primarily syncing between Couchbase Lite and
Sync Gateway, but in this one case he wanted to copy his database to CouchDB. I’m betting
it wouldn’t happen for CouchDB-to-CouchDB; this is probably some slight disagreement over
multipart syntax, as has happened before.