From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.5 throwing exceptions pulling attachments from Couchbase Sync Gateway
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:09:10 GMT

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:28 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any chance to get these files / see actual request to reproduce the issue?

I’m asking the dev for more info. I’ll let you know.

> Does it happens for couchdb-to-couchdb replication?

He didn’t say. It sounds like he’s primarily syncing between Couchbase Lite and Sync Gateway,
but in this one case he wanted to copy his database to CouchDB. I’m betting it wouldn’t
happen for CouchDB-to-CouchDB; this is probably some slight disagreement over multipart syntax,
as has happened before.

—Jens