From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Help with a replicator incompatibility/crash?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:35:01 GMT
A developer has reported a CouchDB 1.3 exception/crash replicating with the Couchbase Sync
Gateway. They've attached the Erlang crash report, but those are about as readable to me as
ancient Aramaic, or the logos* of black-metal bands :(

	https://github.com/couchbase/sync_gateway/issues/248#issuecomment-33523814

Could someone who knows CouchDB take a look and give me a clue about what it might be taking
exception [sic] to? In my experience, there are some areas where it gets very picky about
parsing incoming data, for example the number of newlines at the end of a multipart body.
If I had some idea what type of data it was reading when it barfed, that would help me figure
this out...

Thanks!

—Jens

* viz.: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/quiz/the-most-unreadable-metal-band-logos/