From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Replication of attachment is extremely slow.. LOGGED INFORMATION
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:07:51 GMT

On Jan 24, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Scott Weber <scotty2541@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I do not see the log attached. It must have been stripped by the list server.
> I will copy/paste it to the bottom of this email.  It is 1024 lines.

Speaking of netiquette :) please don't paste a thousand lines of logs into a message. It messes
up the threaded view of the conversation.

The listserv running this group is really MIME-unfriendly (ironic, considering this thread)
so attachments are out; but nowadays we have lots of nice online tools like Pastebin and Gist
for hosting big blobs of text that you can then post a URL to.

—Jens