couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From oliver.j.k...@cn.pwc.com
Subject Out of Office Notification: Oliver Kang
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 03:25:20 GMT

>From 9/5/2018 to 9/7/2018  Business trip,  I can still check email but may
not response quickly.  For urgent matters, I can also be reached via WeChat
or mobile, or you can contact with my secretary Ms. Maggie Wang at
01065333231, thanks,

Oliver Kang is out of office from 05/09/2018 to 07/09/2018 inclusive.

--Comments--
Business trip,  I can still check email but may not response quickly.  For
urgent matters, I can also be reached via WeChat or mobile, or you can
contact with my secretary Ms. Maggie Wang at 01065333231, thanks,

Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal
advice or commitment by the sender or PwC. The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.