couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From oliver.j.k...@cn.pwc.com
Subject Out of Office Notification: Oliver Kang
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 21:04:34 GMT

I am out of the office until 08/11/2018.

Oliver Kang is out of office from 27/07/2018 to 11/08/2018 inclusive.

--Comments--
I am out of office from 27 July to 11 August.  I can still check email but
may not response quickly.  For urgent matters, I can also be reached via
WeChat or mobile +86 13501269254.

Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal
advice or commitment by the sender or PwC. The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.