couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Emily Daves <em...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject 2018 Annual Apache CouchDB User Survey
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 04:00:29 GMT
Hello All,

Emily Daves here, I've received the torch from Jenn on the CouchDB Blog and
am eager to get things rolling.

I'm currently putting together the content calendar for the rest of the
year and would like to run another survey. The link below is the survey to
date.

If you could please take a look and make any necessary modifications that
would be wonderful.

This is your survey, I am here to serve, so make it what would be most
useful.

The two areas we used last year for blog content were the questions
pertaining to identifying users who want to participate in user
case-studies or developer profiles, as well as the final section about how
often they read the weekly news and other things they'd like to see.

In addition to continuing these, this year we would like to review all the
data from the survey and construct a blog series that highlights the
CouchDB user base as a whole.

Please feel free to respond directly with any specific feedback / ideas,
otherwise edit away on the survey and let me know when it's ready to push.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NuhL-N2K4hsMZqpciB5jiiZBKNK-
ysG8theHAyvziy8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Emily