couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jenn Turner <j...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject [NEWS] The 2017 Annual Apache CouchDB User Survey
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:29:27 GMT
The Apache CouchDB project is inviting its user base to participate in the 2017 Annual Apache
CouchDB User Survey.

The development team is requesting your input to get an idea about the use of CouchDB in the
field. The more we know about our users, the better we can make CouchDB for you.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help the CouchDB project!

Follow this link to take the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/MfjwYOJi5gJqJddz1 <https://goo.gl/forms/MfjwYOJi5gJqJddz1>

Thanks!

Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie <http://neighbourhood.ie/>

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt