couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Releases, announcements, interviews at ApacheCon.
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:29:09 GMT
FYI - next week I expect to release both couchup and CouchDB 2.0
packages for Debian/Ubuntu. We can probably let these folks know as it
would be a nice "bump" for the 2.0 release.

Stretch goal is for .rpm packages as well (RHEL/Fedora/CentOS) but no
guarantees.

-Joan
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Rich Bowen" <rbowen@apache.org>
To: committers@apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 1:44:01 PM
Subject: Releases, announcements, interviews at ApacheCon.

As you know by now, ApacheCon is just a few weeks away. Committer/Member
rates are still available. (Use APCOMM17 to register!)

If your project is planning a release in the next few weeks, please
consider doing this during the week of ApacheCon, and letting us know
(email press@apache.org and rbowen@apache.org, please) so that we can
make a splash around your release.

If you have other news items that you wish to promote during this time
period, that counts too.

If you will be *at* ApacheCon, and want to talk about your project, your
latest release, your idea for the incubator, or generally about Apache,
open source, or your technology hobby, please email
feathercast@apache.org and let us know, so that we can schedule an
interview with you during the event.

Thanks!

--