couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Slack
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 09:11:11 GMT
I've written a blog post to announce the slack channel ->
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sNoDs-rG25OzzJRYroFiIDOLJJBoN04VC3tu2B2Wu8E/edit

Jenn, would you be able to review/edit and add it to the CouchDB blog for
me? I've given you write access to it.

Everyone else, any comments and feedback is appreciated.

Cheers
Garren