couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Slack
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:02:42 GMT
I think let's publish whenever you can. It would be nice to have it up
before the weekly news goes out

On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 at 5:42 PM Jenn Turner <jenn@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

The post looks great! I’ve added a comment there. When should we post this
to blog – keeping in mind allowing for enough time for others to give
feedback?

I’m happy to publish whenever the post is ready. :)

–Jenn

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sNoDs-rG25OzzJRYroFiIDOLJJBoN04VC3tu2B2Wu8E/edit