couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jenn Turner <j...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject 2017 CouchDB Developer Survey
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:19:17 GMT
Hello there!

Jan Lehnardt, Irina Gebauer, and I have started putting together the questions for this year’s
CouchDB Developer Survey.

We would like to get your feedback and suggestions on further questions before sharing this
with the community.

Here is the link to the (work in progress) survey document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NwmIv1ggnVVuMEDKbAXyydpy-mquSej9wM_S2JHe0jo/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NwmIv1ggnVVuMEDKbAXyydpy-mquSej9wM_S2JHe0jo/edit?usp=sharing>

You’ll see at the top questions from 2016’s survey, proposed additional questions for
2017, as well as some information from the 2016 Developer survey on the types of concepts
the community would like to see more of.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc.

We really appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks!

Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie <http://neighbourhood.ie/>

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt