couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for January 19 is out!
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:52:33 GMT
Hello Diana,

I am sorry to hear, that you have problems unsubscribing or, even more serious, you never
gave permissions to be added. Please understand nevertheless, that we do not unsubscribe any
people from our mailinglists “by hand". Please follow the unsubscribe steps as explained
here:

http://couchdb.apache.org/

with the email address you (or, sorry to say, someone else) subscribed.

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk