couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB helped fighting Ebloa
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 22:01:09 GMT
Hey Nick,

tha's super awesome. Let me ask you a question: would you be interested
to write a blog post about the story? We highly appreciate contributions
also in this way. Let me know, and I help you ;-)

Thanks and all the best

Andy
--
Andy Wenk
RockIt!

Hamburg / Germany
GPG public key:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D

to each country.  https://research.geopoll.com/case-studies/ebola-usaid-case-study.html

> The technology is not highlighted in the case study, but our SMS and analytics platforms
are both powered by CouchDB (Cloudant).  The data analytics at the bottom of the article was
built using a CouchApp.

largest humanitarian crises this century: https://medium.com/net-magazine/fighting-ebola-with-javascript-26b48da8f84a
> [https://d262ilb51hltx0.cloudfront.net/max/1200/1*ZxQV5S5Sz6jkuNsLmmXdEg.jpeg]<https://medium.com/net-magazine/fighting-ebola-with-javascript-26b48da8f84a>
>
> Fighting Ebola with JavaScript - net magazine<https://medium.com/net-magazine/fighting-ebola-with-javascript-26b48da8f84a>
> medium.com
> Patricia Garcia explains how shrewd use of technology helped tackle an emergency situation
in a developing country

>> This is why I love what we do<3
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --
>>

> All information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.