couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:53:06 GMT
Thanks, Joseph.

Next week is rather hectic. If we can keep our call tomorrow and follow up as needed on Wednesday,
that would be great. Otherwise, Wednesday 1-3.30PM is flexible.

Kind regards,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Joseph Gallo" <jgallo@us.ibm.com>
To: "Jan Lehnardt" <jan@apache.org>
Cc: "Douglas S Flora" <dsflora@us.ibm.com>, "James W Young" <jwyoung@us.ibm.com>,
"Joanna L Varvoutis" <jlvarvou@us.ibm.com>, "Lawrence J Weber" <lawrence.weber@us.ibm.com>,
<marketing@couchdb.apache.org>, "press@apache.org" <press@apache.org>, "Sally
Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Subject: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 13:22

Thanks Jan.

Sally - let's move our call to after the holiday then. How does Tuesday or Wednesday look?

JOSEPH C. GALLO

External Communications Manager
IBM Analytics

Phone: 917-421-8834 | Mobile: 646-588-9642
E-mail: jgallo@us.ibm.com
Find me on:

51 Astor Pl
New York, NY 10003
United States

Jan Lehnardt ---09/01/2016 01:19:50 PM---Hey all, we’re not likely ready to ship on Tue/6th,
let’s bump the Press Release date to the Tues/13