couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:19:22 GMT
Hey all,

we’re not likely ready to ship on Tue/6th, let’s bump the Press Release date to the Tues/13th.

I’ll keep you posted with the progress and a PR draft over the next days.

Best
Jan
--

> On 31 Aug 2016, at 23:30, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Joseph and Doug.
>
> I toggle between Manhattan and Boston, and am happy to meet you both when our schedules
ease up a bit :-)

> I'll share the draft press release once I have content from the PMC. Right now, my copy
that I've shared with them isn't where they're editing at present, so I, too, am on standby.

L Varvoutis <jlvarvou@us.ibm.com <mailto:jlvarvou@us.ibm.com>>; Lawrence J Weber
<lawrence.weber@us.ibm.com <mailto:lawrence.weber@us.ibm.com>>; marketing@couchdb.apache.org