couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Couchapp experience in 2016
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 09:22:00 GMT
Regardless of this discussion, let's focus on getting 2.0 out the door.

The release is imminent - in the next week or two - and this marketing@
list is dead. That is sad. I would have hoped everyone here would be
thrilled and would be helping figure out ways to publicize the new
release! Isn't that what marketing is for?

We can figure out how to publicize this article after that is done.

Cool?

-Joan (with her PMC hat on)