couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jenn Turner <j...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB testing blog post
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 14:41:17 GMT
I can definitely do that. When are you thinking to publish? What's the
timeline :)

Jenn Turner

The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
[neighbourhood.ie](http://neighbourhood.ie/ "http://neighbourhood.ie/" )

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

On May 12 2016, at 6:05 am, Garren Smith &lt;garren@apache.org&gt; wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,

> That is a great blogpost. Really interesting and I think it would be useful
for a lot of people. I think it would be great if Jenn, or anyone else
interested, could give it a proof read and edit.

> Cheers
Garren

sebastianrothbucher@googlemail.com&gt; wrote:

> &gt; Hi marketers,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; before and during jsunconf, I had the chance to help out a little with
the
&gt; JS-based tests for CouchDB (finally made it into CouchDB via PR #410) –
and
&gt; I did some writeup on it in a (draft) blog post. (unlike Robert, I didn't
&gt; go to a fancy café, but still...)
&gt;
&gt; If people find the post interesting (otherwise: no hard feelings ;-) ),
I'm
&gt; more than happy 2 share it – but I'd need (and appreciate) some feedback
&gt; before.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Anyways: here's the draft – any thoughts and feedback welcome:
&gt;
&gt;
https://gist.github.com/sebastianrothbucher/5e30ebbd98c64330f61ce87a9b8a4d00
&gt;