couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jenn Turner <j...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Blogpost: "Databases aren't boring"
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:59:59 GMT
I can help edit for sure!

Jenn Turner

The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
[neighbourhood.ie](http://neighbourhood.ie/ "http://neighbourhood.ie/" )

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

On Apr 19 2016, at 2:56 pm, Jan Lehnardt &lt;jan@apache.org&gt; wrote:

> ooooh, I really like this, the feature and the writeup! Thanks for offering
to post
it on the CouchDB blog. I’d be very much in favour!

> I’d suggest we put this in a google doc and give it an editorial once-over
(looking at Jenn with puppy-eyes ^^), but then this is ready to go.

> The video could maybe be a gif, so we can tweet/share it more easily, if you
are up for converting it (or anyone, really).

> Great job! :)

> Best
Jan
\--

> &gt; On 19 Apr 2016, at 19:39, Robert Kowalski &lt;rok@kowalski.gd&gt;
wrote:
&gt;
&gt; Hi there,
&gt;
&gt; I went into a hip cafe this weekend, drank espressi and wrote a blogpost!
&gt;
&gt; The draft is at
&gt; https://github.com/robertkowalski/couch-labs/blob/blog/blog/databases-
are-not-boring/databases-are-not-boring.md
&gt;
&gt; If you want we can publish it on the CouchDB blog, but I am also happy
&gt; to publish it somewhere else.
&gt;
&gt; btw.: seems GitHub does not support embedded videos in markdown, so I
&gt; linked it for the draft.