couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:54:38 GMT
Hey Simone,

thanks a lot for compiling and sharing the survey results. I skimmed over it and as far as
I can say, having made the survey is a huge success. We will learn a lot about the CouchDB
users and their needs. Some results are a bit unexpected from my side.

Not sure what the others say, but the results should be packed in a blog post and made public.
I am also interested in the interpretation of the results by others. I will read the results
in more detail as soon as I have a free slot.

Thanks to all who participated in creating the survey!

All the best

Andy
--
Andy Wenk