couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogpost: "Databases aren't boring"
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:07:29 GMT
I love the blog post. It’s short, brings a lot of cool stuff and is very focused. This has
to be posted on the blog … definitely ;-) And the conflict browser is really cool! Thanks
Robert!!!

All the best

Andy

P.S.: Databases are one of the most interesting things in the computer tech dev world. Far
far away from boring.  And I am sure creating them is even more interesting ;-)
--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D