couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogpost: "Databases aren't boring"
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:56:31 GMT
ooooh, I really like this, the feature and the writeup! Thanks for offering to post
it on the CouchDB blog. I’d be very much in favour!

I’d suggest we put this in a google doc and give it an editorial once-over (looking at Jenn
with puppy-eyes ^^), but then this is ready to go.

The video could maybe be a gif, so we can tweet/share it more easily, if you are up for converting
it (or anyone, really).

Great job! :)

Best
Jan