couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:56:47 GMT
Agreed, these are fascinating reading, thanks for pulling it together Simone.

Adam

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hey Simone,
>
> thanks a lot for compiling and sharing the survey results. I skimmed over it and as far
as I can say, having made the survey is a huge success. We will learn a lot about the CouchDB
users and their needs. Some results are a bit unexpected from my side.

> Not sure what the others say, but the results should be packed in a blog post and made
public. I am also interested in the interpretation of the results by others. I will read the
results in more detail as soon as I have a free slot.

> Thanks to all who participated in creating the survey!
>
> All the best
>
> Andy
> --
> Andy Wenk
> Hamburg - Germany
> RockIt!
>
> GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D
>

>> On 05 Apr 2016, at 16:14, Simone Haas <simone@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey all!
>>
>> My name is Simone and I have evaluated the 2016 Apache CouchDB Survey, which was
initiated by Jan a few weeks ago.