couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Tim Millwood <...@millwoodonline.co.uk>
Subject Re: Drupal + CouchDB
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:40:43 GMT
I think we should be good to publish this whenever you're ready so that it
can go into this weeks weekly news.

There is another post I want to link to, but it hasn't gone live yet, I
will edit the post to add it when ready.

It looks as though you're right and I don't have the right permissions in
WordPress. Please push the button!

On 29 March 2016 at 16:27, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> PHEW, I was about to announce that the post is live now when I saw your
> mail and quickly removed tweets and set the article to private and
> scheduled it for April 30th, so it got removed from the blog page.
>
> It’s all good now, sorry for the rush there.
>
> Take your time!
>
> Feel free to publish when ready, but I’m not 100% if you have the right
> permissions in WordPress, just let me know if you don’t and I’ll push the
> button :)
>
> If you do publish it, let us know, so we can set up tweets and whatnot :)
>
> Best
> Jan
> --
>
> > On 29 Mar 2016, at 16:19, Tim Millwood <tim@millwoodonline.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Can we wait a few days? there are some minor additions I want to make.
> >
> > I will make sure it's ready before the weekly news goes out. I may also
> > have something for weekly new by then too.
> >
> > Am I ok to publish myself when ready?
> >
> > On 29 March 2016 at 15:16, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Tim,
> >>
> >> this is brilliant!
> >>
> >> If nobody objects, I’ll post this later today.
> >>
> >> Jenn, we want to add this to the weekly news ;)
> >>
> >> Best
> >> Jan
> >> --

> >> post