couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nolan Lawson <no...@nolanlawson.com>
Subject Re: Draft of this week's news
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 18:14:13 GMT
Hi Jenn,

Could you also please highlight that there are some questions on the
PouchDB Google Groups that have been unanswered for some time? I admit I've
been trying to get around to answering them myself, but I've been super
busy:

* https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pouchdb/MvTWoOLa9AM
* https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pouchdb/68GzNQm5Mf4
* https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pouchdb/PVvB91Kbpo8

These questions relate to the Thali project (p2p Cordova-based sync
library), so I think it would be interesting for people to dig into. :)

Cheers,
Nolan

--
Nolan Lawson