couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drupal + CouchDB
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:40:00 GMT
Heya Tim,

thanks for writing! :)

I hope everyone agrees here that what you are doing is amazing and we
wish you the best of luck.

But we also want to help with highlighting your work and showing the
world what is possible.

I think your outline looks like a great outline for a blog post already,
so unless anyone here objects, feel free to write up a draft at any time
and we’ll take it from there.

If you want to sign up for an account on http://blog.couchdb.org then
I can add you to the editorial team and you can write the draft right
in WordPress where we publish these things, just tell me your username :)

Looking forward to reviewing your draft!

Best
Jan