couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drupal + CouchDB
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:27:25 GMT
PHEW, I was about to announce that the post is live now when I saw your mail and quickly removed
tweets and set the article to private and scheduled it for April 30th, so it got removed from
the blog page.

It’s all good now, sorry for the rush there.

Take your time!

Feel free to publish when ready, but I’m not 100% if you have the right permissions in WordPress,
just let me know if you don’t and I’ll push the button :)

If you do publish it, let us know, so we can set up tweets and whatnot :)

Best
Jan
--

> On 29 Mar 2016, at 16:19, Tim Millwood <tim@millwoodonline.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Can we wait a few days? there are some minor additions I want to make.
>
> I will make sure it's ready before the weekly news goes out. I may also
> have something for weekly new by then too.
>
> Am I ok to publish myself when ready?
>
> On 29 March 2016 at 15:16, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Tim,
>>
>> this is brilliant!
>>
>> If nobody objects, I’ll post this later today.
>>
>> Jenn, we want to add this to the weekly news ;)
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --
>>
>>> On 26 Mar 2016, at 11:34, Tim Millwood <tim@millwoodonline.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> For those who have access I have provided an initial draft of my blog
>> post
>>> at https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/?p=937&preview=true
>>>
>>> I will be proof reading and reviewing through today with an aim to
>> publish
>>> later in the week.
>>>
>>> All feedback welcome.
>>>
>>> I tried to keep it pretty high level and not too technical, and would be
>>> happy to provide follow up posts with more technical details if there's
>>> interest.

I'm

>> we

>> then