couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft of February Week 1 CouchDB news
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 14:50:43 GMT
looks great! :)

(and code https://github.com/kafecho/gatling-couchdb-simulations)

new website mailing list and join the website team! – www@couchdb.apache.org
> The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in https://couchdb.influitive.com/!
> CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
> Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills
required! – Get in touch with us.
> Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have
you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB
docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing
list on l10n@couchdb.apache.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).