couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Constantin Angheloiu <constantin.anghel...@thewizards.ro>
Subject Re: Social account access
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 23:25:10 GMT
hey there,

Jenn, i don't have an Google+/linkedin account, anymore;
but i'm active on both facebook and twitter.

@cmnstmntmn
fb.com/cmnstmntmn

have a great day,
constantin

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Jenn,
>
> I can add you on G+. What is your username there?
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
>
> On 7 January 2016 at 15:17, Jenn Turner <jenn@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I need to get access or figure out who to ping to get the weekly news
> > posted to the social accounts.
> >
> > I have access to Twitter, so what I need is to be added to Facebook,
> > Google+, LinkedIn, and the CouchDB Advocate Hub.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > —
> > Jenn Turner
> > The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
> > Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
> > neighbourhood.ie
> >
> > Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
> > Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt
> >

> --
> Andy Wenk
> Hamburg - Germany
> RockIt!

*C-tin* Angheloiu
*deals with design magic*

mobile: +4 0728.956.111
email: constantin.angheloiu@thewizards.ro
find us: www.thewizards.ro
facebook.com/TheWizardsRo; twitter.com/TheWizardsRo