couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rothbucher <sebastianrothbuc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Getting people to test CouchDB 2.0 alpha releases
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:59:38 GMT
Hi,

I think the docker image is a great start - you can hardly get any easier
(and there's an ansible thing on the way, too!). Maybe the command(s)
should be on the front page. In the end, for meaningful results I think you
have to have some knowledge/experience w/ Couch (or at least be willing 2
build it). Learning on alpha is no fun for sure - so I think tackling
existing applications might have a chance of doing the trick. I just did it
few days ago successfully, only have 2 report back ;-)

Best
    Sebastian

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Clemens Stolle <clemens.stolle@fastmail.com