couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: License Certificate for JetBrains RubyMine / Order D367845542
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 22:54:59 GMT
Hello dear developers,

as I have done before, I asked the fine folks at JetBrains again if we can
have OpenSource license for RubyMine. So if you are actively contributing
or committing  to CouchDB and you would like to use RubyMine, please drop
me a note and I will send the license key to you.

Please follow me and give a huge applause and thank you to JetBrains. If
you are using the license, please spread the word about it on the well know
social media channels.

All the best

Andy

P.S.: @marketing team - I think dropping a note in the weekly news would be
nice ;-) (please remember, that the license is only for contributors or
committers - thank you)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JetBrains Community Support <opensource@jetbrains.com>
Date: 2 December 2015 at 22:06
Subject: License Certificate for JetBrains RubyMine / Order D367845542
To: andywenk@apache.org

Dear Andreas,

I’m writing to you regarding your Open Source license request for JetBrains
product(s).

We have approved your request and you will be able to use free Open Source
access to the selected products shortly. To claim your licenses, click the
link below:
Take me to my license(s)
<https://account.jetbrains.com/order/assets/ay3kud0mmd3ha9caxau3g5fl8>

Please find the license certificate, D367845542, attached.

Please feel free to invite your team members to free Open Source access
(via secure channels only: please do *not* use public forums or mailing
lists to share license keys).

Your team’s access to the license will be valid for one year, qualifying
you for all upgrades (including major ones) during this time. You may apply
for a renewal shortly before the expiration date, by completing an online
form at https://www.jetbrains.com/shop/eform/opensource

We hope our software will be useful for your project’s development. Should
you have any further questions, please contact us directly at
opensource@jetbrains.com. We'd be happy to help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Azra Kalkan
Regional Sales Representative - Germany

JetBrains GmbH
Elsenheimerstraße 47
München, 80687, Deutschland
Tel: +49 (0)89 255 596 571
Mobil: +49 (0)1520 869 95 98
Fax: +49 (0)89 255 596 588
www.jetbrains.com
“Develop with pleasure!”

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München | HRB 187151 | Geschäftsführer: Sergey
Dmitriev, Elena Bukreeva, Oleg Stepanov

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany