couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:30:04 GMT
Hi All,

I recently had a great time being interviewed on the ZADevChat podcast. Its a South African
based developer podcast. I talk about what CouchDB is, new features in CouchDB 2.0. I also
talk about the wider CouchDB community specifically PouchDB and how it works so well with
CouchDB for offline development. I also chat a bit about Hoodie and what its like to be part
of the CouchDB community.

I hope you can look past our heavy South African accents and find it interesting :). Here
is the link - https://soundcloud.com/zadevchat/episode-17-couchdb-with-garren-smith <https://soundcloud.com/zadevchat/episode-17-couchdb-with-garren-smith>

Cheers
Garren