couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Fwd: Răspuns: Submissions – CouchDB Weekly News
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:14:33 GMT
Dear marketing team,
we received this submission to the CouchDB News, which I only just read - the event is already
over, but should we include the request to ask people to proofread the book? I would appreciate
your opinion on this.
Thanks
Katharina

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 8 Nov 2015 21:45:32 CET
From: Dragos Stoica <dragos_constantin_stoica@yahoo.com>
To: "katha@thehoodiefirm.com" <katha@thehoodiefirm.com>, "marketing@couchdb.apache.org"
<marketing@couchdb.apache.org>
Subject: Răspuns: Submissions – CouchDB Weekly News

Hello Katharina,

I do apologize for late submission, but I think it may be interesting for people in Bucharest
on 10.11.

I will present on Ubisoft's premises our experience with CouchDB-PouchDB-Couchbase Lite
Here is the event. The presentation will be in English.
https://www.facebook.com/events/530531647111506/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/530531647111506/>

-----
I started a non technical book on our story with CouchDB:
https://dragos-constantin-stoica.gitbooks.io/couchdb-just-relax-man-/content/ <https://dragos-constantin-stoica.gitbooks.io/couchdb-just-relax-man-/content/>
This is work in progress.
If you can spread the word, I need proof reading - I am not a native english speaker. An it
sounds awful, even for me.

----

We are producing a series of tutorials on hands-on CouchDB, PouchDB, Couchbase Lite at StackBricks.com,
this is an early announcement so no public links yet. Those will be available on Youtube and
some other sites (that I do not know yet). I'll keep you posted when ready.
----

Thank you,

Dragos STOICA
0735220023

În Joi, 5 Noiembrie 2015 0:23:16, Katharina Jockenhöfer <katha@thehoodiefirm.com>
a scris:

Hello all!

please send me submissions for tomorrow's CouchDB Weekly News, if you have any..

Especially for
- News in the CouchDB and PouchDB universe
- Interesting use cases
- CouchDB related events

Thank you!
Katharina