couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Retiring AdvocateHub
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 00:14:09 GMT
Hey folks,

Sorry for not being around much. I've been struggling with burnout and
I haven't been able to contribute to CouchDB since April.

Unfortunately that means our AdvocateHub program hasn't had anybody
running it, and it's been in steady decline since I left.

Here's a graph of monthly challenge completions:

https://i.imgur.com/yd3IvaS.png

This is a shame. I think AdvocateHub is a great product. And I firmly
believe that an advocate marketing programme could be hugely
beneficial for CouchDB. But it needs someone with the time (and the
spoons) to run it. For the time being, that isn't me.

If someone is prepared to go through the AdvocateHub training
programme, and commit some minimum amount of hours to it on a weekly
basis (four or more is probably advisable) I would be more than happy
to connect you with our account manager at Influitive. I could also
share my private notes and ideas with you.

Otherwise, I propose we retire it.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater