couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retiring AdvocateHub
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:33:05 GMT
thanks Klaus <3

Harald: for this to make sense you'd probably have to commit about 4 hours
per week for a significant period of time (say 6 months at a minimum). it
would also require an up-front investment of time to get yourself trained
up on the hub

I realise that's a lot! is it something you're still interested in?