couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Harald Kisch <haraldki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retiring AdvocateHub
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:00:24 GMT
Hi Noah,

can you give me a list of tasks which are necessary for contribution?
I am also interested in the up-front investment tasks to get trained up.

It feels like feeding a dying horse but if you have medicine, we could get
it up and running.
For me the horse looks strong enough and if the the contribution takes 1 to
2 hours a week in the running phase, I can contribute much longer than 6
months.

--Harald