couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mikebrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: replication.io & replicator.io
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:51:07 GMT
Hello, hello-- I don't think my messages have been hitting the marketing@
list lately from my work email, so I'm trying a different account.

I'd like to finish this domain transfer before the end of the year. I got
the IBM lawyers to revise it, and it's ready to sign:
*https://ibm.app.box.com/s/z56s4tlptv5ylpuimwv0e8uzun0re8i7
<https://ibm.app.box.com/s/z56s4tlptv5ylpuimwv0e8uzun0re8i7>*

@Jan: I think you have to sign it, as Shane has suggested. But I wanted to
resurface this thread for the community. If it's good please return the
signed version to me and copy Grace Micewicz (gracem@us.ibm.com).

I believe Andy volunteered to handle the infrastructure bits once the
agreement is set. (Thank you!)

Best, --Mike