couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Professional Services
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:45:48 GMT
Hey all,

in a totally selfless act of selflessness (not really*), I started a wiki page that lists
all companies that offer professional services around Apache CouchDB:

 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Professional+Services

If you know any others including other categories, please add them there :)

I’ll be adding a link to the “More…” section of our website to that wiki page, so
people can see that we’ve got some traction on that end.

Best
Jan
--
* Full disclosure, my company is on that list, but that’s not the reason for doing this
now, we’ve talked about this for ages and I finally got around to it