couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject The future of couchapps
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:16:20 GMT
Hi all -- both couchapp lovers and skeptics,

I want to start a new thread based on the below conversation between Jan and Giovanni at the
end of the thread [VOTE] WHY/HOW/WHAT.

I am in the group of stakeholders that have a business that rely on CouchDB. And I use couchApps
hosted on Cloudant. I would like to see the community grow, not split again and there seems
to be a tone developing that I am sorry if I have been a contributor to. Rather than having
wide-reaching discussion about dream features of future couchapps, I will try to stay on the
subject of a future for couchapps or not.

The "watch me" from Jan below is very disturbing to me.
I would appreciate seeing some comments from PMC members on this.

Johs