couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] WHY/HOW/WHAT
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 01:49:31 GMT
As for slogans: -1, -1

#1 slogan is too wide, fits any IT-related biz.

Verizon wireless. Data were you need it.
Kingston. Data were you need it.
Bloomberg. Data were you need it.
MySQL. Data were you need it.
... etc.

#2 is bit hippy, as for me.

I have a proposal. Seems there exist about 10 slogan options. Shouldn‘t we
first pick a slogan from the full list of options we have?

Seems that ol consisting only of slogans can be very compact, well
readable, easy to vote and can attract more attention.

As for mission and description – they are important, but much less
significant in terms of brand‘s first impression. So may be it‘s reasonable
to exclude mission/description on current stage? I don‘t even sure they
require voting.

ermouth