couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni P <fiat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:43:03 GMT
The tone Jan has been using when talking about Couchapps and when answering
Giovanni Lenzi's questions and suggestions is clearly not "empathetic,
welcoming, friendly and patient". The "Watch me" statement was the icing on
the cake of his disrespectful behavior. However, during all this time
nobody has reminded Jan of the CoC. Instead, what Jean Touzet said on the
matter was "my survey of the PMC members so far has resulted in 100% of us
in agreement with Jan's comments."

On the other side, accusing people of trolling is not clearly against the
CoC, if the accusation is not unreasonable or made in an aggressive tone,
which wasn't the case. If not for anything else, at least this thread has
served to assure me (as a couchapp user) that couchapps are not being
discontinued in 2.0, so it was really good.