couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Harald Kisch <haraldki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:47:04 GMT
Thank you ermouth,

for taking the initiative on both:
- speaking out the thoughts of couchappers
- taking the initiative to grab into erlang to ensure couchapps technology
will not be hurt in some way

You have all the respect and support from my side.
You can always ask me for code review or testing.
Maybe we can dig together into the couchdb deep internal stuff if you have
enough patience with me.
I am a slow learner, but I also forget very slow and after some time I
could hold the whole oversight if you want.

I also apreciate the clearification about the future of couchapps. I am
very glad about all the stuff making this happen.

-harald