couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Harald Kisch <haraldki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is CouchDB
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:19:41 GMT
Here is the result:

16.09.2015 um 9:40
WHAT IS COUCHDB?

Informations i got while reading this website:
http://guide.couchdb.org/editions/1/de/why.html

-CouchDb can deal with chancing load , if there are many requests CouchDb
simply continues

( Sounds great time: 9:44)

-CouchDb does not prevent creative Poeple with their ideas in their
workflow

( sounds interesting time: 9 :46)

-Another way to model Databases

( i don ́t understand time : 9 :49)

AFTER READING THIS WEBSITE I THINK:

i do not understand very well what couchdb actually is, but i think it
sounds good. i have to search for more informations or easier

explanitions for me. ( 9:50)

WIKIPEDIA ABOUT COUCHDB: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CouchDB

-CouchDB is an docmuent oriented database
- CouchDb linked this document oriented databes with the rational databases

( sounds okay, but i don ́t know what it really means time : 9:53)

-CouchDB is used for Facebook applications to synchronize addresses and
bookmarks

( i think this does sound very bad, do they steal my datas through facebook
? time: 10:09)

AFTER READING THIS WEBSITE I THINK:

I am still confused and don ́t get the hole intent of this informations. I
am to split about Couchdb whether it is good or bad. ( 10:11)