couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Harald Kisch <haraldki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] WHY/HOW/WHAT
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:30:34 GMT
Proposal 1: -1
Proposal 2: -1

I dont like both proposals, too because they are to much related to data
storage, as all the other databases on the market which can be used as
stupid data stores. Yes, CouchDB is a database, but with a JavaScript core
in it, hey should'nt we mention that?
AND it is also:
* a Webserver
* an Web-App-Engine
* a HTTP/HTTPS speaking Any-Device- and
* a Any-File Replicator

We shold take that in mind and claim it to all the users out there. I
think, they will be more interested in *-Features than in just another data
store and hey, there are people who doesn't know something about "speaking
JSON", "technology stack", "replication protocol".

-- Harald

--

Dipl.-Inf. Harald R. Kisch

Büro besetzt von Di - Do 9:00 Uhr bis 18:00 Uhr
Jahnstr. 3
80469 München
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 89 41 61 58 57-6