couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is CouchDB
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:00:26 GMT
Harald, thanks a lot for taking the time to do this. This is very helpful
and brings a lot of insights!

I wonder why our domain was not found (http://couchdb.org) This is
obviously sth. we should work on. But on the other hand, the first result
for me is couchdb.apapche.org and that is the official page:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=couchdb

(Please ignore the stupid question "Was that so hard?")

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk