couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:21:15 GMT
Hi ermouth,

I have the feeling that you don't understand this community.

* nobody is "killing" here! Not people, not ideas, not code. Stop this
wording please.
* nobody said we (the community) "will" delete anything regarding the
functionality of Couchapps in CouchDB. We were speaking about it and spoke
about the "idea" to remove stuff based on already discussed reasons
* the mailinglist dev@couchdb.apache.org is the place to discuss anything
regarding code, features and functionality. The direction of CouchDB is
discussed on this mailinglist. Nothing will happen without consensus

So still - I absolutely see no reason to entitle anybody here as a troll.
Because nobody is trolling at all. Please keep this in mind when you start
threads like this again.

I am happy about your plans to dive deeper into Erlang and am very happy to
welcome you on the dev@ mailinglist. Looking forward for your ideas and
participation.

Cheers

Andy