couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <jason.h.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:55:18 GMT
Hi, ermouth!

Cool! Well, then perhaps we can all agree to move the CouchApp conversation
to the dev@ list, to focus specifically on problems/solutions,
features/bugs, milestones/deadlines, etc. of the development work to do.

As I said before, I'd like to get into the specifics, because I struggled a
lot with CouchApp limitations, but I am also very excited about more
powerful JavaScript integration with the CouchDB server. A while back, I
explored some debugging and app server features and made this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqFozqEXtzA

So...see you all on dev@ then?

Thanks!