couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 04:37:27 GMT
ermouth and Jason,

I will follow dev@ awaiting your efforts with great expectations )
Thanks for responding positively to Jan's and the rest of the PMC's graphic challenge for
AND welcome extended to couchapp developers.

ermouth, I have a lot of respect for your work in combining PouchDB and CouchDB in Ddoc Lab
-- the first IDE for Couchapps. Your investment in stretching Couchapps to the limit and integrate
it with PouchDB and AWS speaks for itself. I think you have a big part of what could bring
a new million developers to CouchDB https://medium.com/@ensby/major-disruption-coming-a-million-new-web-developers-in-one-year-ae3a77a9c4e2
<https://medium.com/@ensby/major-disruption-coming-a-million-new-web-developers-in-one-year-ae3a77a9c4e2>
. I am glad you picked up the CouchDB committer challenge. Being trolled or not, let that
go, the CouchDB community needs you and vice versa.

Jason, you go way back in this community and the Iris Couch advisory board http://www.iriscouch.com/us
<http://www.iriscouch.com/us> speaks of wisdom at the relational level )
I wish you all the best in the defragmentation of the *ouch* community. The concept of CouchApps
is for me about marketing CouchDB to a new generation of developers, this not yet mastering
node.js. Simplicity wins.

Good luck to you both,
Johs