couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject The Future of Couch: [Was: The future of couchapps]
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 01:26:52 GMT
I just spent a little time comparing "Cloudant Local" with CouchDB - and
in addition to ongoing support for CouchApps, it seems like Cloudant
Local supports geospatial functions as well.  Which leads me to wonder
two things:
- Whatever happened to geoCouch?
- What's the general direction of the CouchDB ecosystem.  Are we seeing
Cloudant diverge from Couch, with IBM-supported features not making
their way back into the open source version of Couch?

Miles Fidelman