couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB Song
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 00:49:25 GMT
I'm going to echo what Harald says.  To me, one of Couch's great
benefits is that it can serve apps.  The specific CouchApp tooling, I'm
not so interested in - but basic support functions, in the database
engine - that's pretty important.

One thing that's really not clear, or well documented, are precisely
which Couch API functions are specifically related to CouchApps (if
any).  Which functions in Couch are there specifically to support
serving apps?  What functions are folks talking about removing?  What
exactly are we talking about here.

Miles Fidelman